|Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Crui
One for the marvels of ancient Egyptian and One for the history and mystery that fill the banks of Lake Nasser, Ibis Egypt Tours will help you to get memorable, relaxing and luxury vacation on board Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise in best Lake Nasser Cruises , scout around the gleaming landmarks like Temple of Amada, stare at Abu Simbel Temple and more through Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise .
SIGHTSEEING:Abu Simbel Temple , Kasr Ibrim, (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut), Kalabsha Temple, Temple of Wadi El Seboua, and sound & light show of Abu Simbel Temple it’s (optional).
- Each cabin has private bath with hair dryer
- Each cabin has spacious Panoramic Window
- The Cruise has oriental steam bath and Sauna
- channel specialized for movies
- Mini Barat each cabin
- Rack specialized for Luggage
- Doctor on board available 24 hours
- Each cabin has Colored TV with video channels
- First aid box
- Each cabin Air Conditioned
- International calls available from your Cabin
- water systems for filtration
- Each cabin has Safety Box
- Internet access
- Credit cards accepted
|Abu Simbel Temple|
Friday : Visit Abu Simbel
Check into Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise before Lunch, scout Abu Simbel Temple, enjoy your tea on board, Optional to visit the sound and light Show, dinner on board, overnight in Abu Simbel.
Saturday : Visit Amada And Wadi El Seboua
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, Sail to Kasr Ibrim, Watch Kasr Ibrim from the Sundeck and take memorable Photos, Next Sail towards Amada, excursion to visit Amada ( Amada, Derr, Tomb of Pennut ), Lunch will be served on board, Sail towards Wadi El Seboua, enjoy Cocktail Party on board, Watch Nubian show, Dinner on board, overnight in Wadi El Seboua.
|Wadi El Seboua Temple|
Sunday: Visit Temple Of Wadi El Seboua
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, unleash your inner by visiting the Temple of Wadi El Seboua, sail towards Aswan, Lunch will be served on board, dinner and overnight in Aswan.
|Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise|
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, head towards Kalabsha Temple, today we will say good bye to Lake Nasser Cruise, it is your final departure day, Disembarkation from Movenpick prince Abbas Lake Nasser cruise.
- Accommodation on board Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise with breakfast,
- lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival