|Things to Do in Aqaba
Get the amazing Petra Tours from Aqaba Port in best Things to Do in Aqaba Ibis Egypt Tours, Enjoy a unique Egypt Shore Excursions day tour to get more information concerning Petra the rose city while stare at the amazement of the hidden city, walkthrough narrow Siq to explore amazing carved buildings and more with Things to Do in Aqaba .
SIGHTSEEING:Petra, Red Rose City, Horse riding, Riding a camel,
|Petra The Red Rose City|
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from Aqaba Port, he will escort you to Petra by air-conditioned vehicle, Once you arrive Petra Start to scout the Red Rose City, it was founded by Nabataean Arabs during the 6th C. BC, Petra now a days considered as one of the seven wonders of the world, it was the trading center at the Ptolemaic era in Egypt for the caravans, you will get amazing experience while entering the hidden city through a long narrow Siq, touch the natural charm while watching the beautiful handmade carved buildings, Scout the area with your tour guide who will help you and be ready for any question you might ask, enjoy Horse riding till the entrance of the canyon, Riding a camel available as well upon request inside the city, Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Petra, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you back to Aqaba port for final departure.
- Pick up from Aqaba port
- Air-conditioned Vehicle Aqaba port / Petra / Aqaba port
- Entry fees to the sites at the above mentioned itinerary
- Local English speaking in Petra
- English speaking Driver
- Horse riding in Petra for short time
- Lunch at local restaurant in Petra
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer back to Aqaba port for final departure
- Travel Insurance.
- Private Expenses (Phone calls, soft drinks, etc….)
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Horses are limited in Petra, so consider some walking in case there was not enough
- The Local English guide will be waiting for most of the clients till they be ready for the tour, so He takes some time to be ready,