|Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
Succumb to the beauty of the Nile River and saver the wealth of history with Ibis Egypt Tours, try Sonesta St George Nile Cruise and taste the wonders of Pharaonic at Karnak temple, sail by Luxor Aswan Cruise and walk through Valley of the kings and more with Sonesta St George Nile Cruise.
SIGHTSEEING:Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the kings, Valley of the queens, Colossi of Memnon, Kom ombo, Edfu, Philae temple, Unfinished obelisk, Elephantine Island.
- Plasma screen color TV with Satellite at Each cabin
- Double-glass panoramic French windows available to open for fresh air
- Internet access with Wireless
- International telephone is available on board
- Individual climate control
- Doors are locked electronically
- Each Cabin has Mini-bar
- Each cabin has Safety box
- Hair dryer
- Air-conditioned Cabins
- All Bathrooms are equipped with spa unit, including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage
- Credit cards accepted
- Entertainment at night
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Each cabin has Protection and smoke detector
- Message and center for Spa
- Sun deck, Bar, and Swimming pool
- Doctor available on board
- Gymnasium & sundeck bar
Monday : Visit Luxor East Bank
Meet and Assist at Luxor Airport / Railway Station , transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt Tours Air-conditioned van, Check Into Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise before lunch, Lunch will be served on board, enjoy a special excursion to the East Bank, start to scout Karnak temple and Luxor temple, Afternoon tea, Dinner on board your Cruise, Belly dance and Egyptian folkloric show, Overnight in Luxor.
Tuesday: Visit Luxor West Bank
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, scout the West Bank, walkthrough Valley of the kings, ( visit to 03 Tombs only ), head out towards Valley of the queens, finally visit Hatshepsut temple ( El-Deir El-Bahari Temple ), visit the Colossi of Memnon, continue Sailing to Esna, Lunch will be served on board, Afternoon tea, Captain’s welcome cocktail. Dinner on board your cruise, Disco & music in the evening, Overnight in Esna.
Wednesday: Visit Kom Ombo And Edfu
|Kom ombo Temple
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, sail to Edfu, scout Horus Temple in Edfu, next sail to Kom Ombo, Lunch will be served on board, Afternoon tea, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, watch Egyptian Galabya party, Dinner on board, overnight in Kom Ombo.
Thursday: Visit Aswan Sightseeing
|The High Dam
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, sail to Aswan, unleash your inner adventure to embrace Aswan culture, taste special excursion to the High dam, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch will be served on board, then enjoy a Felucca on the Nile a round Kitchener island, Afternoon tea, Dinner on board, overnight in Aswan.
Friday: Last Day For Departure
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, today we will say good bye to the Nile Cruise, it is your final departure day, disembarkation from Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise after breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Aswan Airport / Railway Station, catch your flight Or Train
- Accommodation on board Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
If you interested in Sonesta St George Nile Cruise Kindly Send us on email@example.com
Ibis Egypt Tours