| Cairo Nile Cruise and Lake Nasser Tours
Amuse yourself while experience Cairo Nile Cruise and Lake Nasser Tours with Ibis Egypt Tours, With our Classical Holidays in Egypt , get the chance to explore the major attractions like Great Pyramids of Giza, scout the Mighty Sphinx, moreover with Classical Egypt Tours discover the fascinating finds of Lake Nasser like Amada Temple, Wadi el Seboua and more through Cairo Nile Cruise Lake Nasser Tours .
SIGHTSEEING:Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Abu simbel, Amada Temple
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in cairo, overnight in Cairo.
|Abu Simbel Temple|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, he will escort you to Cairo airport, fly to Abu Simbel, meet and assist at Abu Simbel airport, transfer to your Lake nasser cruise by Ibis Egypt Tours Air-conditioned van, amuse your eyes by visiting Abu simbel temple, taste your Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Lake Nasser Cruise.
|Beit El Wali Temple|
Day 06: Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali And Aswan Day Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, Disembarkation after breakfast, Visit the remarkable Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the magnificent Kiosk of Kertassi, Then drive to Aswan, check into your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
|Kom Ombo Temples|
Day 07: Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in Cairo during your sightseeing tours
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Accommodation for 03 Nights at Lake nasser Nile Cruise on Full board including all meals breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sightseeing Tours at lake nasser cruise including visits to :
- Temples of Abu Simbel
- Temples of Amada and Derr
- Tomb of Penout
- Wadi El Sebou and Temples of Dakka & Meharakka
- Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, Kiosk of Kertassi
- Accommodation for 03 nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise including all meals breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Tours at the Nile Cruise including visits to:
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- All Entrance fees to all the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide at Lake nasser cruise as well as the Nile Cruise
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer to Cairo International airport on your final departure.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Abu Simbel – Luxor / Cairo
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours if required
- prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us
Ibis Egypt Tours