|MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise
Perfect for the travelers are looking for finer thing, high level of relaxation, Ibis Egypt Tours help you to feel charming while try MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise, Lake Nasser Cruises enjoy staring at Abu Simbel, stop at the glory of Meharakka Temple, then walkthrough Wadi El Sebua and more in MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise .
SIGHTSEEING:Abu Simbel Temple , Kasr Ibrim, (Amada + Derr + Tomb of Pennut), Kalabsha Temple, Temple of Wadi El Seboua, and sound & light show of Abu Simbel Temple it’s (optional).
- Each cabin has Private bath and hair dryer
- Each Cabin has spacious window with Panoramic view
- Special channel for Movies
- The Cruise has oriental steam bath and Sauna
- Each cabin has Safety Box
- Water filtration systems
- Doctor on board available 24 hours
- Internet access and fax
- Each Cabin has Mini Bar
- The Cruise contains First aid box
- International Phone at each cabin
- Each cabin with Colored TV
- Each cabin has Rack for luggage
- Credit cards accepted ( Visa and Master Card )
- Air Conditioned cabins
4 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS ASWAN / ABU SIMBEL
05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS ABU SIMBEL / ASWAN
Friday: Visit Kalabsha Temple
Check into Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise, Lunch will be served on board, Amuse your eyes while visiting the ravishing visiting Kalabsha Temple, unleash your inner while visiting Beit El Wali, next excursion to the kiosk of Kertassi, afternoon tea served on board, Dinner on board, overnight in Aswan.
Saturday: Visit Wadi El Seboua And Dakka
|Wadi El Seboua
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, sail towards Wadi El Seboua, cocktail on board, Lunch will be served on board, unleasy your inner while visiting Wadi El Seboua, Dakka Temple and the temple of Meharakka, continue sailing to Amada, dinner and overnight on board.
Sunday: Visit Kasr Ibrim
The relish of your breakfast is waiting for you on board, feast your eyes with the interesting finds of Amada Temple, gazed upon Derr Temple, then scout Pennut Tomb, sail to Kasr Ibrim, Watch Kasr Ibrim from Eugenie cruise Sundeck, memorable Photos available for Kasr Ibrim, Then sail to Abu Simbel, Lunch will be served on board, visit Abu Simbel Temple, dinner on board, overnight in Abu Simbel.
Monday: Alst Day For Departure
|Lake Nasser cruise
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, today we will say good bye to Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise, it is your final departure day, disembarkation after breakfast.
- Accommodation on board Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide
- service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
If you interested in MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Kindly Send us on email@example.com
For more Lake Nasser Cruises
Website : www.ibisegypttours.com
Ibis Egypt Tours