|Cairo Tours in New Year
SIGHTSEEING:Giza pyramid Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Step Pyramid of Sakkara, Memphis City, Statue of Ramses II, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah El Din, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at you hotel and transfer to visit Giza pyramid, three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, next stop will be to the Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, short camel ride with an extra fees available on request, move towards the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, continue driving to the Step Pyramid of Sakkara( King Zoser Pyramid ), the oldest major stone in the world, Lunch will be served at local restaurant, the last stop will be to Memphis City with an incredible visit to the open air museum contains a Huge statue of Ramses II, Shopping available to buy souvenirs to your family and friends, at the end of your tour Ibis Egypt Tours will escort you back to your hotel in Cairo.
|The Egyptian Museum|
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure.
• Meet at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern vehicle
• Accommodation for 3 Nights in Cairo including Breakfast and all taxes
• Two day excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
• English speaking guide at Cairo excursion
• Two Lunch at good quality restaurant in Cairo
• A bottle of Mineral Water to each person
• Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned at the above itinerary
• Transfers in Cairo by air-conditioned vehicle
• Service charges and all taxes
• Transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
• Hotel Gala Dinner on 31 Decemebr 2016
• International flight
• Entry Visa to Egypt
• Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Reservation should be at least 15 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us