|Deluxe Dahabiya Nile Cruise|
Enjoy having memorableand Unique Deluxe Dahabiya Nile Cruise See the gleaming archaeological sites of Esna and Aswan on Dahabiya Nile Cruise where you will be able to feel ravishing while stare at temple of Gebel el Silsila, walkthrough Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples and more with Dahabiya Nile Cruises.
SIGHTSEEING: Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the kings, Valley of the queens, Colossi of Memnon, Kom ombo, Edfu, Philae temple, Unfinished obelisk, Elephantine Island
- Cabins are Nile View with large windows
- Dahabiya has Five Double Cabins and Two Suites
- Dahabiya has Oriental Jacuzzi
- Each cabin has private direct Telephone
- Each Cabin with Private bath including hair dryer
- Air-conditioned Cabins
- Each cabin with Mini bar
- Saftey Box in each cabin
- Availability for Non-smoking cabins
- Each cabin has Plasma TV. With satellite
- Housekeeping and laundry service available on board
- Motorboat for pulling the Dahabiya in case there was no wind
- The Dahabiya has Sun Deck
Saturday : Luxor East Bank
Check into your Dahabiya Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise before Lunch, unleash your inner to visit the temple of Karnak with its inconceivable pillars, It is the largest temple in the world, it consists of 6 Temples, Lunch will be served on board, next excursion to Luxor Temple, it is located in the middle of Luxor and was connected to Karnak Temple by avenue of sphinxes at ancient time, Dinner and overnight on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, manage to relax on board your dahabiya to enjoy the magic of the Nile River, Lunch will be served on board, Dinner and overnight near an island on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, sail to Edfu, unleash your inner by visiting Horus Temple, Known as Edfu Temple, it is one of the best ancient temples in Egypt, moreover it is considered one of the largest Temples after karnak Temple, Dinner and overnight near an island on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
|Kom Ombo Temple|
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, continue sailing to Kom Ombo, scout the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Lunch will be served on board, sail to Aswan, Dinner and overnight near nearby Aswan bridge on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
|Temple of Philae|
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, today we will say good bye to Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise, it is your final departure day, disembarkation from Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise after breakfast in Aswan.
- Accommodation on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary