|Sharm El Sheikh Holidays|
Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy a breathtaking Sharm El Sheikh Holidays with Red Sea Holidays, feast your soul at Sharm El Sheikh with its variety of activities and Luxor with its booming Pharaonic monuments, Walkthrough Colored Canyon Egypt, hike to visit St Catherine Monastery and more with Red Sea Tours.
SIGHTSEEING:Ras Mohammed National Park, Colored Canyon, St. Catherine Monastery, Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Valley of the kings, Colossi of Memnon,
Day 1: Arrive Sharm El Sheikh
Once your flight landing at sharm Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in sharm, manage to relax, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then start to scout the magic of sharm, Drive towards Ras MohammedNational Park, it is around 20 minutes, ride your boat for dazzling snorkeling trip, start sailing among coral area for snorkeling, swimming is available as well, you will have 2-3 stops at remarkable pints to watch the coral reefs, explore the under magical world of the Red sea, finally back to the dock, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you back to your hotel, manage to relax and refresh, Then around 09:30 pm. We will pick you up from hotel to start your unforgettable trip to St. Catherine by air-conditioned vehicle.
|St Catherine Monastery|
Day 04: Optional Colored Canyon Egypt
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, day at leisure in sharm, optional to visit colored canyon by four-wheel-drive Jeep, around 240 km., explore the colored canyon including its beautiful colors while traveling through unforgettable desert scenery and steep-sided valleys of granite and sandstone, Hike among the rocky mountains, enjoy many colors reflected from the oxidized surfaces by the Sunlight, overnight in Sharm El sheikh.
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Sharm airport, catch your flight to luxor, meet and assist at Luxor airport, transfer to your hotel, manage to relax and refresh for some time, then start to Embrace the culture of Luxor by visiting the magnificent temples Karnak and Luxor Temples, back to hotel, at night optional to the Sound and light show at Karnak temple, overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: West Bank Of Luxor Tour
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, start to explore the West Bank of Luxor, walkthrough valley of the kings ( Visit 03 Tombs only ), watch the glory of Hatshepsut Temple, your last stop at the west Bank will be to colossi of Memnon, then transfer to luxor airport, fly back to Sharm, meet & assist at Sharm airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Sharm.
Day 7: Day At Leisure Of Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at your hotel, it is your chance to escape the crowds, manage to relax at the stunning beaches of sharm El-Sheikh, different water activities are waiting for you including swimming, diving or snorkeling, optional to try Desert Safari at the heart of Sinai Desert from Sharm, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Day 8: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Sharm airport for final departure.
- Meet at Sharm Airport Plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation for 06 Nights at Sharm including Breakfast and all taxes
- One day tour to Ras Mohamd with English speaking escort
- Excursion to St. catherine & Moses Mountain with English speaking guide
- English speaking escort at Sharm excursions
- Two days excursion in Luxor as mentioned at the above itinerary including entrance fees & English speaking guide
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Luxor including breakfast
- All transfers by air conditioned van
- Services charges and all taxes
- Assist & transfer to Sharm Airport for final departure
- Domestic flight Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Any Personal Expenses
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Prices are per person quoted in U.S. dollars
- Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period.
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us.