|Cairo and Nile Cruise Budget Tours Packages
Travel to Egypt and enjoy our Egypt Budget Tours to Cairo and Nile Cruise Budget Tours Packages in 7 days, visit the most amazing sightseeing during your budget trips in Egypt such as Pyramids of Giza in Cairo and Karnak temple in Luxor with Edfu temple. Enjoy best Egypt Cheap holidays and get experience in Nile Cruise Tour from Aswan toLuxor with High dam tour.
SIGHTSEEING:Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian museum, Old Cairo, Ben Ezra Synagogue, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, Luxor Temple from outside
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo
|Giza Three Pyramids|
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Egypt Tours tour guide will escort you to Pyramids of Giza and TheEgyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, continue your Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by visiting the Egyptian museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, next round will be to Old Cairo including visits to the various Churches there ( Visit maximum 02 churches ), visit Ben Ezra synagogue, at the end of your day tours back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel to Cairo Airport, fly to Aswan, arrive Aswan airport and Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to your Nile Cruise, check into your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, Start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the queens, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast, visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak temple and visit Luxor Temple from outside as panoramic tour, then transfer to Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo, Arrive Cairo Airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to your hotel in Cairo and Overnight
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Cairo International airport for final departure
• Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Vehicle
• Accommodation for 03 Nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
• One Day tours in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
• English speaking guide in Cairo
• One Lunches at local restaurant in Cairo
• A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
• Accommodation for 03 Nights on board 05 stars Nile Cruise including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
• Sightseeing Tours on board Nile Cruise
• Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary
• English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
• Service charges and all taxes
• Transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
• Domestic Flight Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
• Visa to Egypt
• Optional tours if required
• Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
• Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
• If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us